Feeling a bit beaten up? In our next installment in our series of guest speakers, we welcome Bianca Potenta, Naturopath and Clinic Owner of The Health & Wellbeing Studio. Bianca will be discussing digestive health and how it could lead to a significant improvement in your health and wellbeing.
Have a look at the following list and see if any of these ailments sound familiar to you or a loved one.
– Are you often feeling tired and lethargic?
– Do you regularly suffer from bloating, diarrhoea, constipation or other digestive disturbances?
– Do you get recurrent headaches?
– Are you regularly suffering from muscle aches and pains?
– Does poor short-term memory and concentration affect your ability to function at work?
– Do you have allergies or sensitivities?
– Do you suffer from depression, anxiety and/or mood swings?
– Do you struggle to lose weight?
Your gut is the seat of good health. Your digestive tract and detoxification pathways play a key role in your health and have an enormous impact on how you feel, think and act. Discuss common causes of digestive dysfunction and toxic overload and how healthy elimination channels, including you gut and liver, can improve your health and wellbeing.
Date: Wednesday 25th November
Time: 7pm – 8pm
Venue: Vital Habits, 1117 Toorak Rd Camberwell
Seats are limited so reserve yours now. This is a free workshop brought to you by Vital Habits and the Health and Wellbeing Studio